Pinterest is a platform that gathers and also shares images about a piece of particular information online. It has classified its information under various categories like art, craft, fashion, food, drink, home decor, science, travel etc. If an image is of high interest to you, then “pin it” reuse it again.
The good thing about Pinterest is that when you click on an image. The specific image which contains the information you need. It redirects you to the website where you will be able to access tons of information needed. Founded in 2010 it has since gained a huge database of various information.
How To Download Pinterest On Android, Ios And Computer?
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Pinterest in the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Click to install Pinterest from the search results.
For iOS And Android
- Open your Google playstore on android or App store on iOS.
- Search for Pinterest in the search bar in the upper right corner
- Click install from the search result
- Then start your app.
Features Of Pinterest
- Use the app’s visual research feature to research and even purchase specific items
- Move pins between batch tables
- Use the Pinterest browser extension to store links to your boards
- Use visual search on the web
- Long press the iOS app to subscribe or enter the shortcuts
- Use filters to set recipe search results
- Reset your tables
- Set up a secret board to screen surprise events
- Use Pinterest’s instant ideas option
- Add Pinterest to your iOS share sheet
- Use group boards to sponsor with friends and family
- Filter your search effects by pins, boards or people
Pros And Cons
- Visually pleasing
- Huge catalog of images
- Simple user interface
- Quick sign up process
- Difficult to distinguish the ads from your own images
- Suggested Pins
- Limited settings
Is It Free And Subscription On Pinterest?
Pinterest is a free service. Pinterest is a free website that requires registration to use. The service is currently accessible through a web browser, and apps for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 PCs.
- Proceed to the app on your device and log into your Pinterest account.
- Tap the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type a person’s name or a Pinterest username in the search bar.
- Tap Search on the keyboard.
Think of the board as sets of pins. It is a place where you keep, collect and organize your Pines. You can create new boards from your profile or when you create a new Pin. Use the boards to organize your business if you want people to easily browse your profile or explore your ideas.
How To Save A Pin From The Web?
- Log into your Pinterest account
- Open the website where the image you want to Pin is, then click the red Pinterest icon on your browser’s toolbar
- Select the image you want to Pin, then click Next
- Click Save next to the board you want to save to.
How To Message Followers And Friends On Pinterest?
- Click the compose icon.
- Search through your contacts and select up to 10 people.
- Write your message at the bottom where it says Send a message or click the Pin icon with the plus sign to find ideas to send.
- Click on the airplane icon to send the message.
How To Add Pinterest Tab On Facebook Page
- You register on the web. You give it the authorization to join your site on Facebook.
- Then you click on the “start now” button. A list of sites for pages will then appear. Flickr, YouTube, Twitter and other options appear. The one that interests us is in the lower right part of that table. You click to install.
- Then a form appears. It is important that in the first part you activate the space that indicates “Migrate to the new Facebook page design”, to adapt the design.
- After that you just have to save the changes. You can review your tabs in a dashboard. Also, you can see how it will look on the site. Finally, you must press an icon in the form of a leaf to publish.
This aspect is important that you take into account because pinning on Pinterest is not equivalent to giving a like on Facebook or Instagram. In this case, pinning is a much more declarative demonstration that a user is interested in your products and wants to be able to access them in future opportunities.
Without a doubt, the feedback that other professionals who have already used it can give you incoming users is definitive: the vast majority of them, since they discovered what Pinterest is and how it works, have not stopped using it.