Pandora is a popular music streaming and discovery app. It allows users to create “stations” based on songs, artists, or genres that they like, which then play related songs. With a large number of active monthly users. It prides itself as one of the best music apps available.
Pandora allows one to stream music on different devices provided there is an internet connection. You even have the option also to create a personalized radio station tailored to your taste. Once you have identified a seed song. It then gathers and plays related songs of that seed song.
FEATURES OF PANDORA
- Ad-free personalized stations
- Ability to skip or replay more tracks
- Offline listening
- High quality audio.
PROS AND CONS OF PANDORA
- Pandora is great at freemium.
- On-demand infrastructure can provide growth.
- The public prefers on-demand.
- On-demand licensing costs are considerable.
- Pandora’s margins are threatened.
IS IT FREE AND SUBSCRIPTION?
It is not free but they offer a free trial, which Premium and Plus, both of which remove ads from the listening experience. The Premium package allows you to download music for offline listening. It offers services through a browser, as well as dedicated apps for Android and iOS devices.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PANDORA ON ANDROID, IOS AND COMPUTER?
- Go to your Android devices and go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the icon from your Home screen.
- Go to Search at the right corner and type “Pandora”
- Tap the Pandora icon.
- Tap the Install button.
- Using your IOS device, go to the App Store.
- Tap the icon from your IOS device Home screen.
- Go to Search and type “Pandora”·
- Tap the Pandora icon.
- Then install and login.
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from the desktop to launch it.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in via email from within Bluestacks
- Click “Play Store” button in the emulator
- Search for Pandora
- The App will display then you can install.
10 ALTERNATIVES TO PANDORA.
Deezer’s library consists of over 57 million tracks, blowing most competitors out of the water, including Pandora. User interface updates in recent years have made Deezer easier to use. Still, there’s nothing particularly special about the interface.
Notable Features. At the time of writing, Deezer has over 30,000 public radio channels available, as well as 100 million publicly available playlists. Of course, you’re not going to sift through all of those. Thankfully, Deezer’s search integration is useful and helps you find what you want.
Jango is one of Pandora’s long-standing direct competitors, operating since 2007. Both Jango and Pandora operate in a similar manner. But whereas Pandora’s song choices are based on the Music Genome Project, Jango’s recommendations are based on its users’ behaviors.
Each Jango radio station is customizable via the Variety settings. You can opt to add the most popular user choices to expand the radio station, or to add More Variety, or the Most Variety. You can also add specific artists to the currently playing radio station, too.
Vowave is a music player for social networks and for music listeners and artists. Vowave allows its users to download and stream unlimited music daily and let your favorite artists get paid. The application allows access to fresh international music from every part of the world without a location barrier.
Melodista is a great alternative to Pandora. Melodista is an iOS music player with a broad range of features like lyrics, shuffle and repeat, editing metadata, sharing options, and features many import sources.
Soundmash is another alternative to Pandora because it is a music-based social community. It offers bands, artists, and music labels a platform for self-promotion. Songs on Soundmash can be streamed, downloaded in MP3 format, sold through the store, or licensed to others.
Playary collects and organizes music videos from Youtube and serves with music player UI. The world song database is advancing day by day. And new music and albums are being added every day.
Tuneself offers music you will love and the one you have never discovered. Independent record labels and artists from all over the world. Stream and enjoy the best music for free on Tuneself.
8. Insight Music Downloader
Insight music downloader is a great alternative to Pandora because of its powerful downloading tool and it has the largest music store with a multi search engine.
Roon is a music player for music lovers. Roon builds users an interconnected digital library. It provides enhanced, and up-to-date metadata.
Spotify has a lot going for it. With over 50 million tracks, 700,000 podcasts, and nearly 300 million users, Spotify has become the byword for music streaming services. At this point, Spotify also has a recognizable and familiar user interface. It definitely isn’t the most exciting interface, but it is extremely easy to use.
WHAT IS PANDORA RADIO?
Pandora radio is an internet service feature that uses an algorithm to create custom stations that are personalized to your tastes. You select one or more songs to act as seeds for a new station, and the algorithm automatically picks other songs that it thinks you will like.
HOW TO SET UP A FREE PANDORA ACCOUNT
- Go to the Pandora app.
- Enter the email address you would like to use. The email address you choose for your Pandora account must be unique; you cannot use an email address associated with any other Pandora account.
- Enter a password.
- Select gender.
- Tap Sign Up after you’ve reviewed that your information is accurate.
- Then you are in.
HOW TO CREATE A FREE STATION IN PANDORA?
- Turn on your device and open the Pandora app.
- Tap the arrow icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the “New Station” tab at the bottom of the screen, then type the name of an artist or song upon which you want to base the station you create and tap “Enter.”
- Pandora creates a new station based on your selection.
HOW TO LISTEN TO PANDORA STATION OFFLINE
- Offline Listening is available to Pandora Plus and Pandora Premium subscribers, following the procedure below:
- Open Pandora
- Tap Profile.
- Tap the Settings icon (the gear).
PAYMENT METHOD ALLOWED ON PANDORA
It accepts different payment methods like Cards (Mastercard, Visa, Masterto) and PayPal.
In conclusion, It is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month and what makes it more significant is its feature to replay and download offline.