Google stadia is a gaming service owned by Google. It is a type of gaming that operates on the cloud. Games are evolving and not the old traditional types that involve consoles or computers. With its cloud streaming technology and a good internet connection, users are given the opportunity to play advanced games on their phones, tablets, and other devices.
The cool part of this is that the games can be played instantly without having to download on a device. The games can be streamed with a good interent connection when purchased. It allows for free and premium subscription modes for its users. to get started you need an account, good internet, chromecast, phone or tablet or computer. Except you want to go through the route of buying a Controller.
GOOGLE STADIA INTERFACE.
Google Stadia have a very simple interface. Google prepares a major redesign of the user interface for the Stadia web, bringing significant improvements, precisely to the games library page as well as to the page of each game. Integrating new sections, improving the current ones, and making better use of the screen space both on desktops and laptop screens.
GOOGLE STADIA CONTROLLER
Google stadia controller support cloud gaming service on big-screen TVs. The new feature is compatible with Android TV-based televisions, along with Chromecast Ultra and Chromecast with Google TV. You can even take your Android or iOS mobile device and turn it into a touchscreen controller for Stadia on your TV.
GOOGLE STADIA COMPETITORS
I present you the best alternatives to Google Stadia for streaming video games in case you are not convinced by Google’s service and they are: GeForce Now, Nvidia, Steam Link, Vortex, and Microsoft xCloud.
COUNTRY THAT PREMIERS GOOGLE STADIA
These are the lists of countries that premier google stadia: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain and many more.
HOW MUCH DOES GOOGLE STADIA COST
The Google Stadia subscription is priced very similar to that offered by other video or audio streaming services such as Netflix, HBO, or Spotify, among others. Its monthly price is € 9.99 per month, with access to a complete selection of free and paid games.
CAN YOU PLAY GOOGLE STADIA OFFLINE?
Yes, it will be useful for you if there is a separate toggle for you to be offline and online in Google Stadia. You can set up an offline activity in the settings panel to set who can watch it online while paying for Stadia games.
Appears offline while playing Google Stadia on Android / iOS
1. Open the Google Stadia game app on your device. Tap your Stadia profile to open the settings menu.
2. Scroll down here and click on the “Friends & Privacy” option.
3. Appears offline while playing Google Stadia games
4. Scroll down and go to the “View your online status” tab.
5. Appears offline while playing Google Stadia games
6. Here you can configure who can see you online while you play. Set it to “Nobody” and it will appear offline even when you are playing games.
7. If you use Google Chrome to play the Google Stadia game, it may also appear offline even when you are not.
8. Open the Google Stadia console in your Google Chrome browser.
9. Open the tab “Stadium settings”
10. Go to the option “Friends and privacy”
Appears offline while playing Google Stadia games
Make sure to enable “private” in the “View your online status” option. And after that, no one will be able to see if you are online or not.
Note: If you want to appear online again, just go to settings> Friends & privacy and turn on online status.
You can do this by choosing the option “friends” or “friends of friends”.
DEVICE THAT SUPPORTS GOOGLE STADIA
The list of all compatible devices with Stadia is as follows:
1. Chromecast on Google TV.
2. Smart TV Hisense con Android (U7G, U8G, U9G)
3. Nvidia Shield TV.
4. Nvidia Shield TV Pro.
5. Onn FHD Streaming Stick and UHD Streaming Device.
6. Televisions Android Philips 8215, 8505 y OLED 935/805 Series.
7. Phones that support Google Stadia
8. Google Pixel 2
9. Google Pixel 2 XL
10. Google Pixel 3
11. Google Pixel 3 XL
12. Google Pixel 3a
13. Google Pixel 3a XL
14. Google Pixel 4
15. Google Pixel 4 XL
16. OnePlus 5
17. OnePlus 5T
18. OnePlus 6
19. OnePlus 6T
20. OnePlus 7
21. OnePlus 7 Pro
22. OnePlus 7T
23. OnePlus 7T Pro
24. OnePlus 8
25. OnePlus 8 Pro
26. Samsung Galaxy S8
27. Samsung Galaxy S8+
28. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
29. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
30. Samsung Galaxy S9
31. Samsung Galaxy S9+
32. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
33. Samsung Galaxy S10
34. Samsung Galaxy S10+
35. Samsung Galaxy Note 10
TYPES OF GAMES ON GOOGLE STADIA
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (coming soon)
- Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Borderlands 3.
- The Crew 2.
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Darksiders Genesis.
HARDWARE FEATURES OF GOOGLE STADIA
- CPU: Custom 2.7GHz hyper-threaded x86 CPU with AVX2 SIMD and 9.5MB L2+L3 cache.
- GPU: Custom AMD GPU with HBM2 memory and 56 compute units, capable of 10.7 teraflops.
- RAM: 16GB of RAM with up to 484 GB/s of performance.
- SSD cloud storage.
- Minimum 10 Mbps download / 1 Mbps upload
HOW TO SET UP GOOGLE STADIA
Unlike wireless controllers, the Stadia controller features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. It also has a standard USB-C connector that is used for charging the battery and as a wired connection for using the controller with computers and phones.
Launch the Stadia app on a compatible phone or tablet.
1. Press and hold the Stadia button on your controller until the controller vibrates, indicating that it has been turned on.
2. Tap the controller icon in the upper right corner of the Stadia app.
3. If prompted, enable location access, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
4. When providing location access, select Allow all the time or Allow only while using the app. If you select Deny, the app may not work properly.
5. Wait for the app to find your controller, then select it from the list.
6. Wait for your controller to vibrate, then tap Yes in the Stadia app.
7. Press Continue to indicate that you have read the microphone’s privacy statement.
8. Choose whether or not you want to share the data of diagnostic and usage data.
9. Press Connect to (the name of your Wi-Fi network).
10. If you see a wrong network name, connect your phone or tablet to the correct network and try again.
11. Enter your network password and press Connect.
12. Wait for your controller to connect. Touch Next when prompted, and then touch Done.
13. Your controller is now connected to Wi-Fi and ready to go. You can start setting up your Stadia with your Chromecast immediately if you have your Chromecast connected and can see the onscreen prompts.
In conclusion, Google Stadia has revolutionized the way we play games together. With its multiplayer game feature, players can connect all over the world. But for most of us, we like to play with a bag of chips and cola. Therefore, in such cases, you can activate the disconnect button at any time, so that you do not receive unnecessary game requests while playing your favorite game.