Gaana is one of India’s largest companies with the highest commercial music streaming service with over 180 million users monthly. It was launched by Times Internet in April 2010. Indian music content and even international ones are available to users worldwide. It features music from 21 Indian languages and even beyond.
Gaana offers you all that you need for your music cravings ranging from hindi songs, bollywood music etc. It is available as an app ro be downloaded on Android, iOS, and computer devices. Another awesome feature of the platform is that you can create your playlist based on the types of songs you like.
Who Owns Gaana?
Gaana is owned by Prashan Agarwal and he is the founder of Times Internet.
Is It Free And Subscription?
Gaana offers a free version to listen to music. Only wifi and mobile data is needed to enjoy your favorite songs. The free version of the app is supported by ads but to eliminate ads, a subscription is needed to enjoy premium service. The Premium version also gives permission to download and listen to music offline.
Features Of Gaana
- Download unlimited mp3 songs for offline listeners.
- Ad-free Music experience for subscribers.
- Listen to international songs also on the platform
- Music is updated daily
- Music in high definition audio quality.
- Sync downloads on 5 devices.
- It has an enabled voice assistant for easy navigation
How To Download Gaana App On Android, Ios And Computer?
- Using your Android mobile device, go to the Google Play
- Store or tap the icon from your Home screen.
- Go to Search and type “Gaana”
- Tap the green Gaana icon.
- Tap the Install button, then confirm by tapping OK.
- Using your IOS device, go to the App Store or tap the icon from your Home screen.
- Go to Search and type “Gaana”
- Tap the green Gaana icon.
- Tap the Install button, then confirm by tapping OK
- Download the Bluestacks software on your PC.
- After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Bluestacks app may take some time before it opens. Once it is opened, you will be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Gaana to install on PC.
- Once you click on the Install button, Gaana will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
- Now you can just double click on the App icon in bluestacks and start using Gaana App on your laptop.
10 Alternatives To Gaana.
1. Audius Music.
Audius music is a streaming platform specially built for all musicians, not just those signed to labels. Audius allows it’s users to share their works in progress, and then publish their completed tracks for all the world to hear.
Playary collects and organizes music videos from Youtube and serves with music player UI. The world song database is advancing day by day. And new music and albums are being added every day.
On Podimo thousands of podcasts are there for users to listen to. Podimo offers unique shows that cannot be found anywhere else. Podimo also has great recommendations on new things to listen to. Podimo shares revenues with podcasts’ creators.
Tuneself offers the music you will love and the one you have never discovered. Independent record labels and artists from all over the world. Stream and enjoy the best music for free on Tuneself.
5. Insight Music Downloader
Insight music downloader is a great alternative to Gaana because of its powerful downloading tool and it has the largest music store with a multi-search engine.
Roon is a music player for music lovers.
7. Media Drug
Media drug is a free music downloader and a streaming service of mp3 files and an mp3 player with options like a playlist creator. It has more features than Gaana.
Vowave is a music player for social networks and for music listeners and artists. Vowave allows its users to download and stream unlimited music daily and let their favorite artists get paid. The application allows access to fresh international music from every part of the world without a location barrier.
Melodista is a great alternative to Gaana. Melodista is an iOS music player with a broad range of features like lyrics, shuffle and repeat, editing metadata, sharing options, and features many import sources.
Soundmash is another alternative to Gaana because it is a music-based social community. It offers bands, artists, and music labels a platform for self-promotion. Songs on Soundmash can be streamed, downloaded in MP3 format, sold through the store, or licensed to others.
How To Download From Gaana.
- To Download From Gaana
- Go To Gaana.Com And Choose A Playlist Or An Album To Play.
- Click On The Three-Dot Icon At The Rear And Select The Download Option
- To Get Local Music To Your Device To Listen To At Your Comfort.
Gaana Extension On Chrome
- This extension gives you media controllers for on gaana website.
- It syncs with multiple chrome tabs and is sick of switching to gaana tab to change songs and continue working again.
- The extension allows you to get all media controllers in one click.
How To Play Downloaded Songs Of Gaana App On Other Music Player
- Start the app on your device and download the song you want to play on another music player.
- Open ES File Explorer and “Turn on” show hidden files feature of the File Explorer.
- Find the “Gaana” Folder inside “Android > Data” in Internal Storage or External Storage
- Copy/Move the “Unknown Files” to another music player.
- Convert the “Unknown File Format” to MP3
- Then it can be played on another music player of your choice.
Categories Of Content On Gaana
- Trending songs
- New songs
- Top Charts
- Featured Artists
- Retro playlist
- Old songs
- Moods and Genres
- Star gallery
- My music etc.
How To Sign Up For An Account On Gaana
- The First Thing Is To Visit The Official Website, Gaana.Com Or Through Their App.
- On The Homepage Click On The Login/Signup Option. This Can Be Found At The Right Corner.
- You Can Even Register Gaana Through Facebook, Google, Email Address Or Phone Number.
- If You Choose Email Orphone Sign Up, Then You Have To Enter The Required Details On The Sign-Up Page.
- To Sign -In Using An Email Address, First Enter Your Email Address.
- Then You Will Be Told To Register By Entering Your Name.
- Below That There Is A Space To Create A Password.
- After That You Will Enter Your Date Of Birth.
- Then You Will Select Your Gender.
- Then tick the Terms And Conditions.
- Then, Tick The Recaptcha And Tap On Generate OTP.
- After That You Can Login.
Gaana helps all its users to discover their moods. You can listen to different music, podcasts, devotional, romantic hits, and even radio. What is awesome is that users can create short videos and stories with the video feature and podcasts. Despite the fact that Gaana is an Indian app, there are English tracks from artists on the platform.
Gaana music app has over 45 million MP3 songs with high-quality HD music streaming. They have thousands of playlists created by experts as well as various podcasts across different topics.