Facebook gaming is a game streaming hub launched in 2018 and later moved into the world of video game streaming by competing with companies like Amazon’s YouTube gaming and Twitch.
Facebook gaming began as an independent hub known as FB.gg. This hub gave Facebook Live streamers, who primarily broadcast the game, a landing page to find streams and start a live broadcast.
How to Become a Facebook Gamer
- You will have to create a “Gaming Video Creator” page
- Then Stream at least 4 hours over at least 2 days within the last two weeks.
- 100 followers or more on the Gaming page.
- The gaming page must be active for at least 30 days.
- Then you will be fit to be the partner.
Features of Facebook Gaming
- Gaming Video Hub.
- Play Games.
- Live Esports
10 Alternatives to Facebook Gaming
There is no place on the Internet where one can manage all their games in one library, track stats, and discover what to play next. RAWG solves these problems with a community-driven database of game creators and games across all stores and platforms. Now RAWG has over 52,000 games in its database and over 15,000 game creators and it is one of the best alternatives to Facebook gaming.
2. Snap Games
Snap Games is another great alternative to Facebook games because it gives a feature to play with friends right from the chat bar. It doesn’t require installing, as a user’s you can see which friends you’re playing with, send them a chat, or even talk live with voice chat.
Merrier is another great alternative to Facebook gaming. Merrier helps you overcome anxiety by transforming your worries into a fun game. Conquer your fears and build confidence as your complete quests and win rewards.
4. Virus Fight Club
Virus fight club is a recently launched app during COVID-19 to make everyone stay inside. It is fun. It is a platform-style game where the game’s hero, MG, needs to follow WHO recommendations to survive and save the world from the virus.
GameRank is another great alternative for Facebook Gaming. It is a social network for gamers and content creators with powerful discovery tools to increase the organic reach of their content and connect them with players, teams, and organizations.
6. Own cast
Own cast is another significant alternative to Facebook gaming. It is a self-hosted live video and web chat server for use with existing popular broadcasting software. Point your live stream at a server you personally control and regain ownership over your content.
7. Trivia Rift
Trivia Rift is another alternative. It has more than ten million players and is, as the title suggests, a random trivia game where you can measure your general knowledge on various topics: entertainment, art, sport, history, science, and geography. Those who like games like Trivial Pursuit are sure to find something for their teeth.
8. Dead Trigger
Dead Trigger is another best alternative. It is one of the best zombie shooting action games. With its console-level 3D graphics, it is one of the few games of its genre that can be played online.
9. Hero Wars
Hero Wars is full of action games with 2D graphics in which you heal a character to make him stronger and stronger. The objective of the game is to save the guardians from a demon and you will be able to play in the company of other people, where you will have to beat your weapon in a frantic and fast way.
10. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is another great alternative. It is another runner game with a subjective view, which is preferred for its accurate graphics, its popularity, and the fact that it can also be played from Android smartphones and iPhones.
Pros and Cons of Facebook Gaming
- Much easier to get subscribers
- Lower barrier of entry to the partnership program
- Alerts fans when a stream starts
- Viewers can easily scroll down for other stuff
- An account is necessary to view your streams
How to Download Facebook Gaming App
- Go to your Android devices and go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap the icon from your Home screen.
- Go to Search at the right corner and type “Facebook Gaming.
- Tap the Facebook Gaming icon.
- Tap the Install button.
- Using your IOS device, go to the App Store.
- Tap the icon from your IOS device Home screen.
- Go to Search and type “Facebook Gaming”·
- Tap the Facebook Gaming icon.
- Then install and login.
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from the desktop to launch it.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in via email from within Bluestacks
- Click “Play Store” button in the emulator
- Search for Facebook Gaming
- The App will display then you can install.
How to Earn on Facebook Gaming
- You can earn on Facebook through this process:
- Wager Matches.
- Host Tournaments or Special Events.
- Affiliate Programs.
- Facebook In-Stream Ads.
- Facebook Brand Collaborations.
- Facebook Fan Subs.
Facebook games make money by users playing their games.
Types of Games on Facebook Gaming
- Fun Games.
- Kids Games.
- Games On Line.
- Multiplayer Games.
- Rpg Games.
- Criminal case
- FarmVille 2
- Top eleven football manager
- Zynga Poker
- Dragon city
How to Watch Facebook Games
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down to the APPS section and tap Gaming.
- Tap Streamers at the top.
- Tap a streamer’s name to go to their Page, then tap Follow.
- Next to Following, tap to receive all updates about their activity.
Facebook Gaming Creator
Facebook gaming creators are game streamers. To start streaming games on Facebook, you will need to set up a Gaming Video Creator Page. This Page is what you will use to stream and build an audience. It’s the place where you’ll curate clips, host former broadcasts, and post relevant content for your fans.
Is it free and Subscription
Facebook gaming is partially free but enjoys all features. Subscriptions cost $4.99 per month and can be canceled at any time.
Facebook Gaming Live
Facebook gaming means you share your play experiences with friends, followers, and fans via live video streaming
In conclusion, Facebook games and all video games are great because it can improve manual dexterity, can increase your brain’s gray matter, gamers may have better social skills and will teach you to be a better problem solver.