eHarmony is a website known for formal dating sites. This site is dedicated to all those people who have a marital mentality and who want to find a husband or wife on the website. It tells users that its technique to help them find that ideal being is through a compatibility system.
It is one of the best dating sites that uses ones personality to match with potential suitors. It also has an awesome feature that allows one to go on virtual dates. Remember to list your hobbies and interest when stating your profile to help people with like interest to find you easily.
Features of eHarmony
- Nearly 50-50 gender split.
- Profiles are pretty detailed.
- Personality-compatibility matching system.
- Multiple marriage & success stories.
- Very few bots & fake profiles.
- Virtual video dates feature.
10 Alternatives to eHarmony
Match is the biggest rival of eHarmony, with a large user base from over 25 countries around the globe. Match profile building survey is geared more towards traits like physical appearance, lifestyle choices, and hobbies. Like eHarmony, though, you need a paid subscription on Match to view and contact other users who are interested in you.
2. Elite Singles
Elite singles is another alternative to eHarmony. It has an excellent option for users to search for stimulating conversations. Elite is used in over 25 countries. The site matches users with other singles using an algorithm focused on their responses to a questionnaire.
Bumble is a dating app that empowers women to initiate communications. Bumble in such a way that men cannot contact females unless females firstly message them. This allows ladies to take the lead. This indicates that the site is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also suitable for those that do not like to spend a lot of time browsing around.
Hinge is a dating app relaunched in 2016. Hinge’s platform is interesting in that it prompts users to like or comment on a certain section of the other person’s profile. It provides a way for people to interact beyond the usual chat.
JDate is a dating service website, especially for singles. It was established in 1997 and is now accessible in over 100 countries. It allows users to communicate in five different languages.
Zoosk is an alternative to eHarmony that focuses more on social, short-term dating rather than extended relationships. Zoosk will analyze your activity and use that to give you more accurate matches over time. If you want to communicate with your matches, then a paid subscription is needed.
Tinder is a dating site for young people. On Tinder, you can sign up with Facebook, phone number, or google account or create your profile manually. You can interact with another gender-free of charge.
8. Ashley Madison
Ashley Madison is a dating app, made for married individuals looking to have private affairs. It is not connected to social media accounts for this reason. There are rigid security measures, privacy features that help users stay anonymous if they are afraid of being caught. Ashley Madison has a travel option where members can search their upcoming location in advance.
OkCupid is different from eHarmony. OkCupid features general quizzes created by the website staff and users about personalities and relationships.
OkCupid will pair you with potential matches who use the website in a similar manner. Most of OkCupid’s functions are free to use, and there is also the presence of paid subscription that offers more features.
PlentyOfFish is popularly known as POF. It has different matchmaking tests such as relationship needs for what you need in a relationship. PlentyOfFish is mostly free to use, and its paid services are actually quite affordable.
Pros and Cons of eHarmony
- 40% of Americans have tried online dating.
- Dating sites match based on compatibility and personality.
- Meet people you might not have ever crossed paths with.
- it’s a crowded digital space.
- People can lie on their profile
How to download eHarmony on Android, iOS and computer?
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to Search at the right corner and type “eHarmony
- Tap the eHarmony icon.
- Tap the Install button.
- Go to the App Store.
- Go to Search and type “eHarmony”
- Tap the eHarmony icon.
- Then install and login.
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from the desktop to launch it.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in via email from within Bluestacks
- Click “Play Store” button in the emulator
- Search for eHarmony
- The App will display then you can install.
How to create an account on eHarmony?
- Go to eHarmony app or official website
- Choose your gender and partners gender
- Click on Join Now
- The next page is for your registration
- Key-in your names, email, password, phone number and other data
- Login your account
Is it Free and Subscription?
eHarmony is free. eHarmony allows free trial for paid subscription to avoid wasting your money if there. You’ll already be signed up for the free communication weekends at eHarmony. If a free communication weekend comes around, you’ll be all set to take full advantage of it.
Types of Subscription on eHarmony
· Premium Light: $65.90/month for 6 months.
· Premium Plus: $45.90/month for 12 months.
· Premium Extra: $35.90/month for 24 months.
Every user on the eHarmony website must include their general information like age, name, city, interest, and physical characteristics and adding of pictures. The web shows information clearly to any prospective partner you showed interest to
eHarmony free trial
- To set up a free trial on eHarmony:
- Set up your account for free.
- Complete your eHarmony profile
- Sign up for a plan.
- Give the site a test drive, and if you don’t like it, close your account within 3 days for a full refund.
How eHarmony works
EHarmony takes 20 minutes to answer a compatibility test. In the end, it will be necessary to upload a photo and give information about your physical characteristics.
Once inside the web you will notice its warm colors and the simplicity of its design, it will also attract your attention, the fact that it does not have many ads or much information in general.
To find love on eHarmony you must do this:
- Make sure you are ready to commit.
- Be completely honest when filling out the questionnaire and profile.
- Know what you are looking for.
- Look at what you have to offer and make sure you feel good about yourself.
How to send a smile?
- Click the envelope if you want to send a message.
- Click the face if you want to send a “smile” to show that you’re interested in them.
- If you have a paid account, you can click the photo to see their other pictures
Match automated question
- To add a matching question, select the “Questions” tab.
- Click on the “Add question” button and select the “Matching” option.
- Adding question text
- Adding answers
- Click on the “Left” and “Right” buttons to add matching items.
- Enter the answer on the left – enter the answer (text) that will be on the left-hand side.
- Enter the answer on the right – enter the answer (text) that will be on the right-hand side.
- Using the small dropdown, link the two items (that form the correct answer) by choosing a number on the left that corresponds to the correct option on the right.
This questions will be automated to your prospective partners or will show from the ones you are interested in.
EHarmony Cuopon and Promotion
eHarmony promotions focus on discounted shipping, obtaining free items, or getting a percentage off your purchase. Coupons focus on taking set money amount off and require inputting codes to get the discount.
In conclusion, eHarmony provide excellent facilities for singles to meet each other in a safe environment. eHarmony has free communication” weekends where you are able to read and reply to your matches without charge.