Zoom into the cryptocurrency world by making use of Binance. It is one of the largest exchange platforms in the world. You can’t go wrong make use of it to carry out basic operations in the crypto world. It boasts of a huge daily trading volume of digital currencies.
Relax, you are in safe hands with Binance. It goes as far back as 2017 when it started operations in the Cayman Islands. Furthermore, you can get the latest coin price, BNB market cap, trading pairs, charts, and data for daily cryptocurrency tracking. Their operations are online so you need to definitely have a good internet connection.
How To Download Binance App On Devices
- From your iPhone or iPad search for App Store
- The App Store should be open and then click the Get button.
- Wait a bit for Binance to download and then tap Open.
- Simply search for “Binance: Bitcoin Marketplace Crypto Wallet” app on Google Play Store
- Proceed to download it on your Android device.
- Tap on [Install] to complete the download.
- Just wait for the installation to complete.
- Download the Bluestacks software on your system.
- After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen
- Proceed to look for Playstore and double-click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the app you want to install on your PC which is “Binance Exchange – Cryptocurrency Trading App” .
- Once you click on the Install button, it will be installed automatically on Bluestacks.
- Then you can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Features Of Binance
- Faster and Easier Login with QR-Code Scanner.
- Home Page Icons Customization.
- One-click Switch between Lite and Pro Versions.
- Local Settings Support.
- Earn Passive Income with Binance Earn.
- Keep Track of All Incoming and Internal Transactions.
Pros And Cons Of the App
- Reduced non-instant and instant buying fees
- Large database of coin selection
- Numerous extra services offered
- Slight delay in account verification
- Not available in the US and some other countries
- Non-transparent corporate structure
Alternatives To Binance App
Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Digitizing money, providing instant & secure #financial services. Serving 200+countries, 30+ crypto, and FIAT currencies
- Poloniex: Poloniex is a leading cryptocurrency exchange offering a wide variety of digital assets.
HitBTC is the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange with markets for trading between Bitcoins, Ethereums, Litecoins, Dogecoins, Monero, USDT, and more.
Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services that are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of an art transaction platforms.
NiceHash is based on the concept of a sharing economy by connecting sellers and buyers of computing power from all over the world.
Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds, and Japanese.
How To Verify Your Binance Account?
- Proceed to your Binance account and tap on the login button
- For new users, you can tap on [Verify] on the home page directly.
- Then you will see any of the following [Verified], [Verified Plus] and [Enterprise Verification] and their respective deposit and withdrawal limits.
- These limits vary by country so you can choose your preferred country.
- After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
- Select your country of residence. Make sure your country of residence is consistent with your identity documents.
- You will then see the list of verification requirements for your specific country/region.
- Tap on [ Continue].
- Enter your personal information and click [Continue].
- Next, you will need to upload photos of your identity documents. Choose the type of identification and the country in which your documents were issued. Most users can choose to verify with a passport, ID card, or driver’s license. See the respective options offered for your country.
- After uploading the document photos, the system will ask for a self picture or require you upload an existing picture.
- After that, the system will ask you to complete the facial verification.
- Click on continue to finish face verification on your computer.
- Do not wear hats, glasses or filters, and make sure the lighting is sufficient for the best results.
- After completing the process, please wait patiently.
- Your application will be reveiwed.
- Once your application is satisfactory and verified, we will send you an email notification.
How To Buy And Sell Crypto In Binance?
- Log Into Your Binance Account.
- Tap The Trade Button, Then Tap [ Sell].
- Choose The Cryptocurrency You Want To Buy
- Enter The Amount. Touch [ Sell].
- Select How You Want To Receive The Fiat Currency.
How To Deposit And Withdraw Crypto On Binance?
- Login in to your Binance account
- Go to your portfolio, clicking on the user icon in the upper right corner.
- The available balance in your portfolio will appear.
- Then you will see in yellow the button « Deposit » and the button « Withdraw ».
- Click on either Deposit or Withdraw
Think of this as the fusion of “binary” and “finance” to get Binance. This coin is used to pay for transactions and also for trading on its crypto exchange platforms. Also, this is one of the world’s most popular tokens with millions of transactions per second.
Crypto wallet is a tool that allows users to interact with blockchain networks. They are necessary when sending and receiving Bitcoin and other digital currencies. Crypto wallets can also be used to generate new blockchain addresses.
Binance Wallet Fees
Binance charges a flat 0.1% fee for executing trades on their exchange, regardless of whether you’re buying or selling and using limit or market orders for transactions. The flat fee is applied automatically once a buy or sell order is fulfilled, and is deducted from the end cryptocurrency.
How to Transfer or Move Crypto from Another Wallet to Binance
- Open your P2P wallet then select “Transfer between accounts” and “Send”.
- Enter the recipient’s email address. Use the email address associated with the recipient’s Binance account.
- Select the amount and the cryptocurrency you wish to send (no minimum amount required)
In conclusion, users must understand that there is Binance lite and Binance for professionals. Binance Lite is suitable for users who are new to cryptocurrency trading. While Binance Professional offers versatile trading functionalities, to meet the needs of professional traders. Such as futures trading, options trading, and currency trading and margins.