7 BEST ANDROID TV BOX APPS YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD
There are so many popular apps for the best android tv box apps and in this article, I will be providing a list of some android tv box apps list. There are hundreds of android tv box apps that are highly recommended for your android, so if you are looking for the best apps for your android, then this post is especially for you.
The following are some essential apps Android TV box;
- Kodi – ever heard of Kodi? No? wow! Kodi is a very popular weapon for movies and tv shows freaks. The best thing about Kodi is that Kodi is completely free to download and so easy to set up. Kodi is an open-source media player application that delivers movies, TV shows and other very interesting entertaining content for users. To use Kodi effectively, you will need to install some add-ons which do the work of crawling streaming links from various sources. Kodi is a must-have on your Android TV box.
- Cyberflix – cyberflix is somewhat similar to Netflix, I’m sure you can tell from the suffix. Cyberflix is an awesome alternative to Netflix for people who do want to pay for the service. Cyberflix is completely free and you get to watch movies, TV shows, Kiddies shows, and sports shows, etc. You should give it a try.
- MX Player – MX player is one of the most popular media player apps that comes with a lot of impressive features that other media apps do no come with. In fact, the MX player is the most downloaded media player application on the Google play store. The apps support internet-based streaming and support all video and audio formats. It also fetches the subtitles from the internet and inserts it into the video, so, when streaming with apps like cyberflix, you definitely need an MX player. If I have to recommend a video player that you should install on your Android TV box, it will be an MX player.
- ES File Explorer – think to manage files, think ES File explorer. ES file explorer is another awesome android TV app for managing files on, plus it also supports downloading from the internet. It is a very useful app for downloading from the internet, managing and also storing files on the Android TV box. You can move, rename, copy, delete files and can also extract compressed files with the app. So, if you need an app to manage and organize the files on your Android TV box, ES File explorer fits perfectly.
- Netflix – I’m sure this is not new…. Pretty sure you already know that Netflix is a top streaming service which is a must-have for everyone who loves moves and TV shows. If you want to keep up with some of the best entertainment content from different genres, you cannot but have the Netflix app on your Android TV box. The app is a premium service but its packages are quite affordable.
- Amazon Prime Video – so, I heard that Amazon has almost 20 million more subscribers in the US than Netflix. Both Amazon and Netflix are best in streaming movies, TV shows and they both compliment each other well. Amazon prime subscription costs a lot though but you get full services and also get commercial-free streaming music and free two days shipping on any Amazon Prime items. I’m not saying you should ditch Netflix or any other apps, I’m saying give it a try.
- Haystack TV – If you like to get your news from someplace other than Facebook, then you should check out Haystack. Haystack TV has a very unique idea which is, you can quickly digest the major news stories from several different perspectives without having to sit through an entire broadcast of the “talking heads”, that is wonderful, don’t you think? Give it a try and tell us what you think.
In conclusion, none of these killer Android TV box apps is more important than the other. So, find one, try it out and tell us what you think about it.